Ride Along Rules
Regarding your time in the vehicle(s):
- No food or beverages in or around the vehicles
- No smoking, vaping, or tobacco products in or around the vehicles
- No alcohol or controlled substances in or around the vehicles or prior to your appointment
- Clothing and shoes must not transfer dirt or debris to the vehicles
- Guests are encouraged not to wear strong scents
Regarding your appointment:
- Appointments are “rain or shine” – delays and reschedules are only offered for severe weather
- “No Show” appointments or showing up to the appointment more than 15 minutes late will result in cancellation and are subject to cancellation fees
- Refunds are given at the sole discretion of the service provider
- We are not responsible for any loss of personal property; please do not bring valuables or personal effects to your appointment
- We reserve the right to cancel or end any appointment for unsafe or unacceptable behavior
Every service has “fine print” and the Classic Car / Classic Truck ride along service is no exception. These rules are in place to protect you, me, the general public, and my vehicles. Failure to follow the rules may lead to the immediate conclusion of your experience. Failure to follow the law may result in legal action.
Curating classic car and classic truck ride-along experiences, photo shoots, events and more since 2015.