The previous dash had, well... issues...
- Main dash had only Speed and Fuel
- Tachometer was separate and strapped on to the steering column
- A separate cluster in the console had Volt gauge, Oil pressure, Water temperature, Clock
- None of the gauges matched
- Heating system controls were not incorporated, those were tacked on below the dash
The perfect solution was a new dash from Classic Dash with wiring harness, sending units, and Auto Meter gauges. Check out the final product, which features heating controls integrated with a fabricated panel and replacement stickers from Vintage Air!